Client Support Specialist II
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Client Support Specialist II
To supervise and ensure quality IT support with a high degree of customer service, expedient response time and technical expertise.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching feedback and other developmental approaches for IT Support and Phone Support Staff.
- Assist in the resolution of customer IT support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- In accordance with current standards, research, respond, resolve and/or escalate questions and issues received via telephone, e-mail and callbacks to ensure customer productivity.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Attend training sessions and possibly assist in training workshops.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality and/or efficiency of IT services.
- Assist in special product-related issues as needed.
- Co-develop/update business and technical problem-resolution performance.
- Setup and provide support for video conferences and presentations.
- Able to do off hours support or projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: A strong working knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages is necessary.
Education: The ideal candidate will have a technical degree and at least 3+ years related work experience.
- Ability to provide positive customer service and advanced communication, problem solving, and technical writing skills. Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications and/or languages is required. Programming and debugging proficiency may be required.
- Extensive expertise in Windows 7 workstations, Microsoft products, Apple OS and hardware, and VPN.
- Excels at communicating via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services.
- Excels at updating and filtering complex technical knowledge base articles.
- Excellent at providing positive customer service.
- Ability to assist the Infrastructure and Global Datacenter team in the Bridgewater, NJ office.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top