CK-0172 FRIENDS AND FAMILY HIRES ONLY
- North Charleston, SC
Temporary Associate with limitted shifts provided.
Reports To: Store Management
Summary: Shares in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES:
- Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
- Follow all customer service guidelines
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
Back to top