Calvin Klein Field Visual Merchandiser MEA +
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The MEA+ Group is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. We are developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in Greece, Middle East, Israel and Africa. Our business approach is multifaceted in order to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets. We are driven by excellence and dedicated to give our best to drive the growth across our regions.
- Work with CK VM manager, communicating with MEA+ office and VM franchise partners to roll-out the global visual merchandising strategy in-stores.
- Liaison with MEA+ office on all matters concerning in-store VM and windows to ensure that brand standards are maintained, and captured through accurate picture reporting, following a 'before and after' format.
- Build strong relationship with local VM manager, carrying out regular floor walks to critique VM standards and identify opportunities for further training and understand local needs.
- Facilitate the set-up of seasonal training in the field, working with local VM manager and MEA+ office
- Prepare for and install window displays following window guidelines and utilizing support from local VM teams. Ensure that windows are implemented to the highest standard and use own initiative to overcome any issues that arise.
- Build on relationships with mall management to further understand local window restrictions
- Support new store openings and local marketing initiatives for key accounts as and when required. Leading and motivating teams to complete displays to tight deadlines
- Competitor/market analysis. Conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features
- Assist with seasonal showroom set-up as and when required.
- Administrative tasks - Including ordering window material, in-store POS, and VM guidelines.
- Visiting countries to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept;
- Support on the seasonal trainings, product and retail trainings in liaison with the departments of competence
- Line-opening presentations, VM meetings and workshops are mandatory to attend
The role of the CK MEA+ Field Visual Merchandiser is creative and fast-paced. To say that fashion is your interest would be an understatement. You know all the trends and have a great eye for presenting our collections in an inspiring and commercial way. We're looking for a great team player, a person full of inspiration – who also knows how to inspire others. You like to be in the middle of everything, and enjoy a job where no day is like the next. Your will be responsible to roll-out the global visual merchandising strategy in the MEA+ Region (Middle East, Africa and Europe) competence. Reporting into the CK VM Manager, he/she will be focus on supporting the stores at the openings, seasonal changes, trainings, special guidelines designed on the markets needs, etc. He/She will work closely with all the MEA+ departments in order to ensure that the standards are maintained in the area of competence. You will train, motivate and coach your colleagues to constantly think commercially.
- Able to travel intensively within MEA+ Regions
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising at least 4 years, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization, ideally in the fashion industry
- Affinity with Fashion & Art, and has a keen eye for detail
- Experience of working with store floor-plans and capacity management
- Stress resistant
- Critical thinking
- Be constantly updated on the KPI and sell through performances of the area of competence
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English essential
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and IN design, or other visual design tools
- Microsoft office literate, including excel
- Master degree in design, communication or fashion related
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top