Buying and Demand Planning Coordinator
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Coordinate all relevant Buying and Planning related subjects of the department and assist/support the Buying and Planning Manager for cross divisional activities.
- Buy planning: Requesting lead time info and minimum order quantities from vendors in order to do a proper buy planning. Administrate the received lead-time info in the buy plan & buy charts per vendor
- Work closely with buyer to ensure best buy conditions. Communicate the buy qty's with the vendors.
- Check the status of the buyplan against the KPI's (key performance indicators) and report to the manager
- Monitor production timelines and deliveries, negotiate on delays & upcharges
- Work closely with the category teams internally and support production&planning team with related activities.
- Follow the sales closely and take action when needed
- After season reporting
- Create forecasting models to provide to Merchandising, Production and Supply Chain.
- Drive the improvement of the demand and material planning process.
- Create and own the divisional Buying calendar.
- Maintain the Order book information to guarantee a smooth buying process.
- Prepare and assist on divisional buying sessions.
- Reporting and analysis to measure divisional performance and highlight business opportunities.
- Be the link towards central divisions to ensure Central directions are followed by the division.
Experience & Qualifications
- Education: HBO / University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- High level of accuracy.
- Analytical mind-set
- Excellent PC knowledge: Excel, (SAP is advantage)
- Organized and pro-active working approach
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Preferably administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Supportive and ambitious attitude
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top