Buyer, Retail Outlet Internship - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Buyer, Retail Outlet Internship – Calvin Klein
Retail buyers purchase various product categories for resale to the public within our retail environments such as our own outlet stores and online across the US and Canada. A retail buyer takes current inventory, sales trends, supply chain and customer needs into account when deciding what to buy for our stores.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Sample management- including organization, tracking, and transport.
- Assist with meeting preparation- sample set-up, gather reports.
- Assist with e-commerce sample management and site merchandising/proofing.
- Will learn how to perform comparative analysis on a pricing project.
- Observe an OTB (Open-to-Buy), financial overview meetings: forecasted sales, confirmation of mark-ups, etc. with the exposure to the department’s dialogue.
- Interface with various departments to gain full knowledge of a collection coming into fruition.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Fashion background preferred. Must have a strong interest in fashion and apparel.
- Good analytical or math skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Computer proficient, particularly in Excel.
- Self-starter, independent.
- Understands fashion and apparel trends.
- Possesses an understanding of the Calvin Klein aesthetic.
- Familiarity with Retail Math.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top