If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
- Responsible for merchandise mix and assortment planning in accordance to agreed OTB
- Plan for and execute buying activities of designated product categories so as to maximize sales, inventory turn, and profitability.
- Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure a healthy stock level is being maintained.
- Detailed planning of seasonal launches and allocation.
- Monitor sales and sell-through situations and execute strategies to achieve targeted sales and sell through.
- Take care mark-down issues during seasonal sale period
- Provide internal service to sales operations and other supporting departments regarding merchandise
- Provide product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staff
- Degree holder or above in fashion and textile merchandising preferred
- Minimum 5 years buying experience in fashion retail, Ready to wear brand preferred
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong fashion retail sense with excellent analytical skills
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top