Business Systems Analyst- Ariba
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Business Systems Analyst- Ariba
This position will bring ARIBA experience and will be responsible for production support, root cause analysis, solution design, system enhancement and ARIBA projects. This candidate would be responsible for ensuring controls for PVH managed configurations and data integrity. Communication skills are critical working with internal IT teams, Ariba support and business partners especially ARIBA administrator to resolve system and/or data related issues.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide functional and technical support and guidance for all ARIBA modules to ensure we develop globally scalable and sustainable solutions.
- Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Guide and train business on system functionality and appropriate use of the system.
- Design and develop repeatable solutions/configurations by leveraging common process and technology to accommodate future requirements/changes in business process through business IT partnership
- Develop functional specification for any new ABAP objects, and guide the build of those programs within the development team.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including building test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to ARIBA.
- Function as a project team member for system enhancements/upgrades by driving project deliverables, communication and stakeholder sign off.
- Manage project timeline and resource scheduling to meet the deliverables.
- Identify, escalate and resolve project related issues.
- Troubleshoot data and workflow issues
- Work with ARIBA admin from the business to resolve them.
- Support the resolution of errors related to interfaces native to SAP and third party like Workday both for master and transactional data in and out of ARIBA
- Able to handle defect tracking process, issue resolution and escalation procedures
- Support the business with wave deployment approach and planning
- Demonstrate a high sense of responsibility - to our customers, our users, our colleagues, and to the quality and timeliness of one's own work; a willingness and desire to "do what it takes" to support our organization operating in a global model - sometimes during non-standard work hours. Display a positive and constructive attitude with a continual desire and capability to learn
This position may require some travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years+ experience in below listed Ariba Modules
- Ariba P2P
- Ariba Sourcing
- Ariba Spend Visibility
- Ariba Contracts
- Solid procurement business ethics practices, process efficiencies experience and the ability to recognize and translate business problems into solutions
- Experience in supply chain processes is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, facilitation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SAP is helpful but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
IT background in functional design and implementation of Financial systems.
Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top