Business Solutions Analyst-eCommerce
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Business Solutions Analyst-eCommerce
Seasoned business analyst with deep functional expertise in eCommerce / WebSphere Commerce that is able to translate business requirements into technical language across eCommerce tools and technologies, including UX, CMS, search / SEO, e-mail marketing, social & analytics, integrations technologies to create relevant consumer experiences for our brands.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assists with creating business requirements document (BRD) based on business requests
- Creates functional designs based on business requirements
- Tracks and manages the requirements traceability matrix with support from the Business Solutions and Operations teams
- Enforces the project methodology in following the project lifecycle standards and processes
- Assists with testing sites and applications to validate business requirements
- Promotes usage of tools such as Axure for wireframe site / page designs
- Provides guidance and direction to business stakeholders in creating marketing campaigns, promotions, web activities, dialog activities online and on mobile platforms
- Creates, assigns and tracks work units & issues using the issue tracking tool (ex: JIRA)
- Conducts feasibility analysis for technology requests with solution and technical architects
- Prepares comprehensive training plans for business stakeholders and provides ongoing training to internal team members
- Enforces best practices and standards through a strong hands-on knowledge of WebSphere Commerce business tooling and functions
- Meets regularly with business stakeholders to provide assistance on marketing and merchandising activities performed in WebSphere Commerce toolset
- Follows standard project management methodologies and plays the role of scrum master for small to large implementations during the development lifecycle
The candidate should have strong functional knowledge in WebSphere Commerce, including a good grasp of business tooling consoles and their capabilities.
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a business analyst on eCommerce / WebSphere Commerce engagements
- Experience with Organization Administration console
- Experience with Commerce Management Center (CMC)
- Experience with Site Administration console
- Strong grasp of Content Management System technology (ex: AEM, Sitecore)
- Experience developing functional and technical specifications, test plans and test cases in support of unit and system testing, using disciplined SDLC and / or Agile project methodologies
- Demonstrate excellence in documentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly handle shifting priorities and work towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of business tooling in WebSphere Commerce
- Knowledge of iOS / Android Mobile applications and their relevance with eCommerce processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in Visio
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top