Business Process Analyst- IT
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Business Process Analyst- IT
The business process analyst deals with the more tactical day-to-day aspects of
discovering, validating, documenting and communicating business-process-related knowledge through modeling, simulating and analyzing current and future states. The process analyst ensures that changes to the process environment are carried out in a seamless fashion. It’s not uncommon for this position to have reporting relationships to the process owner and IT development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Demonstrates opportunities for best-in-class process management to the process owner.
- Models, simulates and enhances business process diagrams (for example, using a graphic oriented, business process analysis/modeling tool).
- Communicates and translates requirements effectively between business process areas and supporting departments (such as the IT organization).
- Determines and documents the impact of change and suggests policy, goal and rule changes – development of current and to-be process models.
- Performs continuous reviews to align processes (for example, models, goals, expectations) with changing business conditions.
- Maintains and shares process knowledge by embracing methods, techniques, notations, standards and best practices derived from the business process architecture team.
- Shows process stakeholders how to identify and solve process challenges through simulation of different scenarios, analysis of performance metrics and advanced optimization techniques
- Ensures proper coordination between the IT organization and process owners by defining conceptual and contextual levels of detail in the business process models
Bachelor of Science degree or related business discipline
- Five years of process improvement experience; especially experience that
leverages technology as part of the solution.
- In-depth experience with process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, Six Sigma or total quality management).
- Project management experience.
- Business domain experience in the process areas being supported.
- Knowledgeable in designing and constructing business processes, sub-processes and their links to automated tasks in IT.
- Hands-on experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards (for example, business process modeling notation).
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong meeting-facilitation skills.
- Strong project and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with balancing cross-functional business initiatives.
- Works well with others.
- Respected leader and team player.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top