Business Analyst- Retail IT
Design Your Future at PVH
Business Analyst- Retail IT
The candidate will work as a Business Analyst for the Global Supply Chain Planning Systems group. PVH utilizes several JDA planning applications with the overall objective to implement a common, standardized model across our Retail and Wholesale businesses. A successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of business processes in the areas of Merchandise Planning, Assortment and Allocation. The candidate will prepare reporting specifications for delivery to the business to support the merchandise planning business process. A major focus of this role will be to lead and support these large scale, multi-brand, JDA system implementations. PVH follows a strict system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management for the deployment of new systems and enhancements to current systems. A successful candidate will have the ability to document current process flows, understand the current and future business requirements, and develop future process flow design documentation. The Business Analyst will assist Project Managers with the creation and maintenance of Project Plans and the PMO required supporting documentation, and assist with the development of presentation related materials.
- Partner with business, IT and consultant project teams to ensure system and business objectives are understood
- Drive the analysis of product data from source systems for processing in the JDA planning systems
- Document in detail requirements for projects, enhancements and requests for new projects
- Work closely with solution architects to assist; support and review system and technical design documents to ensure functional and business requirements are met.
- Support Project Managers with the SDLC process ensure each stage of the process is followed according to PVH standards; Work closely with PVH PMO team to ensure standards are being met
- Assist with the management of project plans and resource allocation
- Define, document and lead test approach; including creation and execution of test plans and scripts
- Develop detailed test scripts for Business teams to follow during testing of fixes, enhancements and Projects
- Assist in tracking issues reported by Business teams
- Lead solution review sessions with Business and IT teams
- Define and document materials to support training of Business teams
- Primary contact for support related questions and escalations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- 5 years of experience working with JDA Merchandise Financial, Allocation and Assortment planning systems
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of Retail and Wholesale planning work flows
- Business Objects reporting tools skillset a plus
- Experience with Oracle database queries for data analysis a plus
- Experience in SDLC and Project management methodologies
- Experience with MS Project Management preferred
- Apparel Industry experience preferred
Education: BS in Information Systems or BA Business Management or related studies
- Excellent verbal and written and communication/presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure , meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Power point, Project, Word
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top