Business Analyst- Data Goverance
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Business Analyst- Data Goverance
The primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst of Data Governance and Operations is to support PVH’s ongoing data quality control strategy, policies and procedures, including the evaluation of current processes and definition and control of new ones
A successful candidate will have hands on experience in the functional use and understanding of the JDA.
The span of responsibility will be global and support not only the North America planning systems but potentially also those teams and application usage across the world.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support implementation of data cleansing activities and Data Governance across PVH and expand the launch of data globally
- Manage documentation of a strategic roadmap for the construction of data governance framework that supports common model
- Mange business modification requests to operating systems with a formalized procedure with established policies around approvals, prioritization and execution of requests
- Design and mange key performance indicators to monitor and socialize trending progress to target needs for remediation strategies
- Supporting the development and management of the enterprise business glossary, assuring it includes business definitions of all key data elements and terms
- Independently develop and execute test scripts, interpret results and report findings with manager and cross functional teams to monitor measure and remedy data issues
- Work with IT development and enterprise data team members to design and implement data quality procedures and best practices
- Develop relevant reporting outputs that enable data stewards the visibility to data that they need to action to assist with their daily workload and efficiencies.
- Work in partnership with business and technology teams to define specifications for new and existing data, tools and source systems
- Maintain SharePoint site for business users to access established policies, new standard operating procedures and documents relating to data governance
- Support efforts to ensure that the data governance standards are integrated into new initiatives and applications
- Support identifying and resolving any conflicts with requirements between business units or between business and technology
- Assist in researching and documenting as-is processes across business teams to prepare for master data cleansing and implementation of data governance policies in conjunction with JDA roll out timeline.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of business processes, strategies and data needs as well as IT capabilities and capacity
- Understand the functional and technical details of JDA Planning tools and design to align solutions based on business requirements
- Foster relationships with key business partners across divisions that will help drive the implementation and continuous business support around the concept of data governance.
- Support to ensure that policies, procedures and data definitions and uses are understood and broadly communicated across the enterprise
- Participate in communicating with division leaders to educate and inspire conversation that challenges status quo and transforms current models to more strategic common models influenced by our systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in project management, business analysis, data analysis, or similar role
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, work independently and as part of a team
- Experience leading small projects
- Experience with JDA Planning solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools to support data analysis
- Advance SQL experience
- Experience with Data Integration, Scripting, Data Quality Management, Data Modeling, Business Intelligence, Dimensional and Normalize Data Warehousing and Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience Data Science and Data Mining
- College degree is required
- BA in Business Administration or MIS in Information Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong documentation skills, attention to detail and follow up
- Must be able to work with multiple levels of the organization
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top