About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality men's tailored clothing and sportswear, women's collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.
The Buying & Planning team is part of the TH Buying, Planning and Operations department. The team plans the seasonal collection buys as well as the non-seasonal capsule buys based on vendor allocation and regional requirements/holidays, within the calendar milestones, 4 times a year. It plays a crucial part in ensuring the sell in quantities are placed within the vendors, on a timely manner for all TH divisions.
In this exciting new role as Buying & Demand Planning Analyst you will ensure optimum Seasonal Planning and non-seasonal business is supported with relevant analysis and reporting from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation based on desired KPI's. You will be responsible for the data and analysis across all TH divisions.
- Support the Cross-divisional Buying & Planning to guarantee a smooth planning process.
- Ensure best buy conditions are met with the support on analysis
- Prepare and assist global planning and divisional buying, during the planned timelines.
- Material Planning support, rolling commitment and material replenishment analysis
- Sales and Orderbook analysis during the sell in and after-market closure
- Maintenance of Vendor Status Report that enables a 2 year history on the total business.
- Seasonal KPI reporting, during and end of the sales
- Seasonal and non-seasonal Analysis
- Inbound Planning and Financial Flow Reporting on a monthly base
- Additional analysis and reporting based on the need of the team
- University degree in business, supply chain management or similar from an internationally minded Business School
- 4-5 years of work experience within Consultancy or Fashion/ Retail/ Wholesale with a focus on logistics or related supply chain areas
- Good analytical skills and ability to understand and map complex (supply chain) processes
- Affinity with and passion for systems and applications and linking these to business processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to influence others in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Visio)
- Knowledge of SAP and PLM is an advantage
- Ability to handle uncertainty and change in the work environment
- Ambitious problem solver and 'can do' mentality
- Strong team player who values a casual and fun work environment
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID -19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently. Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.