Brand Ambassador, Calvin Klein Underwear - Miami
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Brand Ambassador, Calvin Klein Underwear – Miami
The role of the Brand Ambassador is to promote the brand name, products and services, represent the company in a positive way, build line sales volumes, interact with customers and sales prospects and provide service and sales support within their territory while increasing the corporate visibility of PVH brands (Calvin Klein Underwear).
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Works with other team members including Macys Associates, CKUW Merchandise Coordinator, CKUW Selling Specialist, Macys Fit Coordinator, Personal Shoppers, Clientele and customers/shoppers providing product knowledge and selling merchandise
- Works with business partners including Sales, Planning, Design for CKUW providing feedback from the store level
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
- Company Fit Events, Private Events
- Generates public interest in the brand by introducing the brand to shoppers/customers, providing product knowledge to Macys Associates and holding Fit events.
- Provides complete information about the brand.
- Conduct in-store seminars within territory for on-going training and motivation for store personnel.
- Answers questions about the brand from either store associates and/or shoppers/customers. Also from sales/planning/design about store level issues.
- Assists managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Demonstrates how a product works to store associates and/or shoppers.
- Meets department and event sales goals.
- Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
- Establishes regular customers.
- Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Trains associates in Macy’s and potentially branches.
- Keeps selling environment neat and clean.
- Restocks inventory as needed. Not primary focus.
- Attends sales and marketing meetings.
- Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers.
- Develop positive relationships with store associates.
- Provide monthly schedule and weekly updates to management.
- Fitting Room assistant
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be well-groomed.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Retail sales experience is necessary.
- Must be able to read and comprehend sales reports.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
- Possess good organizational skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Three to five years retail experience required, and management/Intimates experience preferred.
Education: High School or technical school completion. Some college preferred.
Skills: Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, and E-mail.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top