Benefits Analyst, Health & Welfare - PVH Corp.
- Bridgewater, NJ
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for researching, analyzing, evaluating, and supporting the administration of U.S. health and welfare plans. Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Human Resources, HRIS, Payroll and IT teams to support vendor data management process, benefit implementations and HRIS reporting on behalf of the department. Support the annual open enrollment process, serves as a contributor for specialized projects and provides support on compliance including Affordable Care Act requirements.
- Supports the delivery of benefits in accordance with plan rules and company policies for Health and Welfare programs
- Processes benefit billing invoices, including reconciling eligibility
- Conducts financial analysis and monthly budget reconciliation
- Maintains required plan documentation, summaries, educational, and communications materials
- Works closely with vendors to resolve issues impacting enrollment, eligibility, and other employee questions
- Maintains and enhances existing processes for regular self-audits, monitors and insures documentation of plan compliance with all applicable state and federal laws
- Provides technical research and interpretation of benefit plan provision and processes
- Maintains eligibility reporting and conducts monthly review of ACA data ensuring offer of coverage is compliant
- Facilitates year end ACA process and ensures annual 1095-C forms are filed annually
- Complete the required legal filings and tests, including 5500s, SARs, nondiscrimination testing, state reporting (MA, CA & HI) and other compliance regulations, as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with HRIS and IT teams to ensure HRIS system meets benefits needs and it up to date as it relates to plan provisions and regulatory guidelines, including testing for projects, open enrollment, etc.
- Oversee benefits enrollment and reviews feedback files for Workday vendor interface files
- Update benefit communications and complete timely updates to the Company Intranet Site, Benefits Portal, HR Benefit Guides and Policy & Procedure manuals.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- 4-5 years of experience with working with health and welfare plans
- Experience with HRIS systems, Workday preferred
- Strong analytical capability and high attention to detail
- Familiarity with state and federal laws, including Affordable Care Act, ERISA, FMLA, Paid Family Leave
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently or as a team player
- Ability to initiate, prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Solid knowledge of standard desktop applications: MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree required
Back to top