Audio Visual Technician - PVH Corp.
Provide IT support to customers on typical issues; troubleshoot video system issues, along with cabling issues and guide callers through inquiries. This role focuses primarily on client support for corporate locations of the organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Research, respond, and resolve technical questions or issues received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in accordance with current PVH standards, to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Escalate complex issues to senior team members while ensuring service timeliness and high satisfaction delivery.
- Provide additional assistance or research information to team members working on the escalated problem.
- Perform repairs for videoconferencing equipment, and assist in technical problems that may arise prior, or during a videoconferencing meeting.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the efficiency of the corporate offices with videoconferencing or digital showroom when necessary.
- Track support issues and provide update reports on trouble tickets that may be effecting a PVH location with audio and video equipment.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Attend technical training sessions to advance technical and business knowledge, communication methodologies, and writing skills.
- Provide technical support across brands and/or regions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in providing IT support ideally in a corporate setting.
- High school diploma is required.
- Technical degree is preferred.
- Must have Corporate AV experience with Audio Equipment: Wireless Microphone Systems, Audio Sound Reinforcement Systems, and Audio Consoles. Video Equipment : Cisco SX20; DX80 Desktop Device, Spark Room Video Systems
- Knowledge of Digital Media and the protocol used on various endpoints including but not limited to PC's
- Knowledge of Crestron and associated systems related to a meeting room environment
- PowerPoint skills to design and engineer solutions for today and future needs
- General AV technician expertise in setting up, programming and operating basic audio, video, lighting and presentation systems
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Analog testing with tone generator, and amplifier. Cable tracing a necessity.
- Cabling and Fiber Optic knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of the Corporate PMO process a plus
- Able to move around on a daily basis as needed to the NJ, and NY offices when necessary
- Work with the Network Engineering Group on projects that involve technologies that may cross over to the AV Network
- Knowledge of our videoconferencing architecture
- Able to go to multiple NJ & NY PVH locations upon notice
- Analog experience a plus in the audio voice network
- Cabling experience a plus to trouble shoot
- Knowledge of data/voice testing equipment a plus
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must be willing to work outside of regular business hours.
This is a regional role with heavy travel between NYC and Bridgewater locations.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top