Asst. Manager, Communication &PR, Calvin Klein China
- Shanghai, China
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Be responsible for 3 brands daily executions including PR plan by campaign/project, influencer/ talent seeding plan, editorial pitching, assets production support and management, communication for activation & event.
- Work closely with regional team and appointed agency for yearly strategy/plan development, monitoring and control the performance timely, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and access against goals.
- Explore strategic collaboration possibilities with key media/ press, and integrated ATL and BTL resources to enhance the awareness.
- Build, manage and support the brand relationships with journalist, celebrities and their agents, socialites, influencers, etc.
- Support line manager to build holistic influencers strategy and execution plan
- PR budget planning and management, continuously improve ROI by improving financial effectiveness, to build brand awareness and realize the sales potentials
- Coordinate digital, retail marketing, CRM team and partnership with ECOM team to achieve marketing objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5+ years of Marketing and or PR/EPR functions management experiences in the international brands or well-known PR agencies. Familiar with multi- national organization and fashion/ luxury retail industry.
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Ability to plan tasks and timetable in advance, manage and coordinate timetable with multiple functional team and business units;
- Digital/social experience in PR/media function is preferred
- Fluent English communication skills, including verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, good planning and organizing skills with ability to cope with changes
- Bachelor Degree, majored in advertising and marketing related majors
Back to top