Assortment Planner - PVH Corp.
The Assortment Planner is responsible for driving pre-season and in-season analysis that supports assortment decisions made by the Merchandising, Sales and Planning teams. They are an integral part of the go-to-market process and should be an advocate for maximizing sales, margin, sku productivity and door tier performance.
- Analyzes quarterly performance of Fashion and Core to identify optimal mix
- Analyzes SKU productivity by door and makes recommendations on assortment breadth/depth to drive profitability
- Responsible for maintaining Fashion Assortment Sheet. Partners with Merchandising, Sales and Retailers on sku count and depth-per-sku
- Partners with Supply to ensure all Fashion Buys are placed on-time and communicates any delivery issues to the cross-functional team
- Works closely with Allocation to ensure that monthly door and style distributions are aligned with strategy
- Responsible for in-season analysis, seasonal hindsight and reporting
- Responsible for door tier plans to identify key drivers and regional trends
- 3-5 years of retail or wholesale planning experience, preferably in Assortment Planning or Merchandise Planning in a vertical environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in priorities as needed
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Back to top