Assortment Planner - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Assortment Planner - PVH Corp.
The Assortment Planner is responsible for driving pre-season and in-season analysis that supports assortment decisions made by the Merchandising, Sales and Planning teams. They are an integral part of the go-to-market process and should be an advocate for maximizing sales, margin, sku productivity and door tier performance.
- Analyzes quarterly performance of Fashion and Core to identify optimal mix
- Analyzes SKU productivity by door and makes recommendations on assortment breadth/depth to drive profitability
- Responsible for maintaining Fashion Assortment Sheet. Partners with Merchandising, Sales and Retailers on sku count and depth-per-sku
- Partners with Supply to ensure all Fashion Buys are placed on-time and communicates any delivery issues to the cross-functional team
- Works closely with Allocation to ensure that monthly door and style distributions are aligned with strategy
- Responsible for in-season analysis, seasonal hindsight and reporting
- Responsible for door tier plans to identify key drivers and regional trends
- 3-5 years of retail or wholesale planning experience, preferably in Assortment Planning or Merchandise Planning in a vertical environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in priorities as needed
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top