Associate Store Manager - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Store Manager – Tommy Hilfiger
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Associate Manager’s primary function is to manage all aspects of the store, including all personnel, product, merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store, along with the ability to manage the store as the Manager on duty in the absence of the Store Manager. The Associate Manager directs, and motivates the store team to provide service in accordance with the TH Customer Service program, generation of sales/profit, minimizing losses and ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained. The Associate Manager’s goals are to maximize associate productivity, ensuring consistent compliance with the execution of all company Policy & Procedures and maintain an environment that is results-driven. The Associate Manager is responsible for the development of associates individually and in partnership with the entire management team.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES (including but not limited to):
Deliver Business Results:
- Utilizes all company tools to drive results.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a clear business focus.
- Strategic planner with the ability to prioritize according to business needs.
- Maintains track record of effective, sales focused team members that consistently meet TH expectations.
- Creates solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business, opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Delivers a high level of communication with staff on a daily basis, ensuring flow of information in store. Ability to effectively communicate with team at Take 5 meetings, regarding individual sales performance, and other key performance indicators such as UPT, conversion, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide great service and achieve goals.
Managing Customer Service:
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills with both internal and external partners.
- Ability to train, develop and execute S.G.M. and TH Customer Service skills.
- Effectively trains, monitors and executes Direct Replenishment and Recovery process.
- Effectively manages customer’s complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Adheres to Company Personal Appearance Standards to professionally represent the Tommy Hilfiger image.
- Ability to make business decisions based on current sell-through strategies.
- Maintains elevated store presentation by training and overseeing standards as defined in the ABC Brand Presentation manual and video as well as company directives with an eye for detail.
- Understands product needs and educates team on how to evaluate report information.
Managing Store Operations:
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Ensures daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives.
- Ensures store has all necessary tools (i.e. supplies, resources, binders, etc.) and knowledge of how to use them adequately.
- Aligns team with activities that will ensure that business goals are met.
- Manages in-store Orientation process.
Managing Human Resources:
- Actively trains, coaches and provides feedback to management team and associates.
- Assists Store Manager with on-going learning and development plans for management team.
- Consistently Networks, recruits and hires associates with bench strength.
- Comfortable with repetitive training delivery, understanding that it may look different based on how each of the learners comprehends the training.
- Effective performance management of store team-including training, coaching and feedback.
- Upon request of the manager, leads weekly management meetings and quarterly staff meetings.
- Ability to diagnose, develop and review Associate performance: conduct annual performance reviews with the Store Manager.
- Ability to set clear, actionable goals for self and team.
- Adheres to Human Resources Policies, Practices, and Procedures.
STRATEGIC SUCCESS FACTORS
- Maintains respect of peer group, staff and supervisor.
- Utilizes excellent organizational, time-management, and problem resolutions skills in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success in motivating and leading a team, change management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence, coach and mentor.
- Communicates, openly, honestly and constructively.
- Creates energy, excitement and recognition around team and individual accomplishment and successes.
- Enthusiasm, passion, and commitment to the TH brand.
- Empathetic towards other’s point of views and needs, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships.
- Demonstrating ability to develop and promote internal associates
- Strikes a proper balance between effective delegation and appropriate supervision.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions by demonstrating the ability to reset priorities based on store and business needs and solution oriented.
- Align all store activities to ensure all business goals are met.
- Ability to modify delivery style to ensure understanding of the learner.
- Takes on additional assignments and work when needed.
- Maintains a sense of urgency.
- Meets deadlines.
- Self-motivated, persevering and persistent.
- Ability to drive a result-oriented sales team.
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task.
- Experience as a Store Manager, an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an acting member of management, retail preferred.
- Fashion experience, preferred.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Computer Knowledge (MS Office, Adobe, Web understanding).
- Ability to change schedule, adapt to the needs of the position, undertaking night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office.
- Ability to operate cash register and office computer and other equipment.
Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top