Associate Store Manager - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Store Manager – Calvin Klein
JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
RETAIL LIFESTYLE STORE
Offering Men’s and Women’s Lifestyle Apparel & Accessories
The Calvin Klein store offers a full range of men’s and women’s better apparel, jeanswear, underwear and accessories, including bags and small leather goods, eyewear and fragrance.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos. For more information, please visit pvh.com.
Calvin Klein offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time Associates
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
Summary: Responsible for the overall performance of the store and assists General Manager with generating sales potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, and controlling expenses and shortages.
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level
- Communicate professionally and effectively with Associates and all support services within the company, act as the secondary liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants)
- Represent the Calvin Klein image through personal and professional appearance
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results
- Responsible for all activities within the store in the absence of the General Manager
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll
- Attend mall/center management meetings in the absence of the General Manager
- Hire, train, motivate and supervise support management and sales staff with a keen sensitivity to hiring people who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Calvin Klein image
- Develop all Associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company
- Motivate and develop support staff to meet store goals/objectives
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously
- Lead by example
- Responsible for direct supervision of a selected department or departments and ensuring the department(s) performs to its maximum potential
- Participate and oversee the execution of all merchandising directives, updates and markdowns in a timely and effective manner
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy
- Ensure that brand consistency is upheld in the store and merchandising standards are consistently met
- Have thorough knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization / systems
- Minimum two years management experience, preferably in a retail clothing environment, or equivalent senior management experience
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Physical capacity to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office, lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening, weekend, and holidays shifts.
PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top