Associate Store Manager - CALVIN KLEIN
Associate Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They work closely with the Store Manager to lead a team focused on delivering top line sales results and support recruitment, talent development and performance management. In the absence of the Store Manager, Associate Managers lead the store team.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching.
- Empowers the store team to maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Partners with the Store Manager to make decisions that support the brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's pools to the larger business objectives.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; maintains awareness of trends and opportunities within the market and store.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Approves schedules in alignment with business strategies and budgets; assists in the oversight of expenses and inventory.
- Assists with business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities and customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Recruits and on-boards top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; recommends talent changes and assists with succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and assists with coaching and development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top