Associate Product Manager
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Product Manager
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- In line with the overall brand and business strategy, to deliver seasonal line plans highlighting key global development and business opportunities, detailing proposed costs, identifying unique sales opportunity budgets and achieving brand consistency across product categories.
- Regularly update category segmentation documents, lineplans, lineplan presentations, spec sheets, and margin targets with extreme attention to detail, while interfacing with product development team and associate merchandiser to ensure data is consistent and accurate.
- Ensure on-time and seasonal on-calendar execution and support all PLM, XPC and ACS specs, costing, sampling and pre-production; also interfacing with Product Development, Merchandising and Hong Kong office.
- Coordinate key activities to ensure process and executed on time against agreed timelines with design and operations
- Support the sales team to ensure product viability throughout the process, procure and maintain global forecasts, plan revenue growth against targets, pre line with sales in markets
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that feature set of product ranges are communicated well both internally and externally, execute hang tags, collateral, workbook seasonally ,ensure that product marketing is effective and that a clear and compelling in print and on web and that seasonal launch package is available for all sales teams globally
- To work with Sales to ensure that Speedo USA sales teams deliver quality input into the range brief and development and that they are well trained and briefed on all necessary product information
- Work with key accounts and sales to deliver SMU product that is on brand and meets an agreed commercial opportunity. Understand the merchants perspective – margins, timing, turns and profitability and performance of a successful brand in todays’ retail environment
- To work closely with the US and Asia product development and management teams ensuring they passionately seek out new solutions and technically innovative product ideas, and prepare sound business cases, where appropriate, for their development. Understand the current manufacturing environment and the relative cost of goods vs. what is briefed for markets and what is being built to specific FOB’s
- Identify consumer needs by working closely with the design and Product teams by engaging with the consumer, Speedo USA sponsored athletes and having a strong understanding of the athletic market
- Work with Materials Manager, Design and Operations to build a strong relationship with our core suppliers, understanding their capabilities and developing their understanding of the needs of the Speedo USA consumer
- Present product ranges, offers and ideas externally at retail, internally at sales conferences domestic and international
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Strong appreciation of technical design
- Strong appreciation of product and brand issues
- Athletic product empathy required
- Hard Goods Materials and Quality Control knowledge for Swimwear, water equipment and accessories
- Organizational and time management skills the ability to meet fixed deadlines
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems experience required ( SAP, ACS, Oracle )
- Fluent in Excel, Word and Photoshop
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top