Associate Product Development Manager - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Product Development Manager – Calvin Klein
The Associate Product Development Manager will assist and assure efficiency and consistency in the execution of all in-season development and sourcing activities.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Collaborate with PVH offshore offices and factories directly on daily tasks
- Engage PVH offshore offices and/or Supply Chain Partners for solutions as it relates to business needs
- Understand seasonal strategies to align day to day responsibilities
- Monitor calendar and engage with cross functional teams to ensure all key dates are met.
- Daily email correspondence with PVH offshore offices and all other areas of internal groups; with conference calls and meetings as needed
- Assist in allocation of sample and development requests to Supply Chain Partners and track status and delivery
- Cost engineering/able to identify price distortions, engage off-shore offices for solutions
- Maintain development details in XPC system
- Oversee PLM responsibilities of Product Development
- Manage hardware approval/standard files
- Partner with Customs Compliance and Legal to confirm duty classifications each season
- Attend development and production fittings where applicable
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of related experience in Intimates (bras) sourcing, product development and/or production
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A textile/PD or manufacturing-related background is preferred
- Computer skills – Full MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of or experience with PDM is helpful
- Top-notch follow up skills are essential.
- Proactive personality is needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top