Associate Graphic Designer - PVH Corp
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Associate Graphic Designer will support the Graphic Design Manager in the creation, execution, and presentation of trim and packaging for the Dress Furnishings Group.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create trim and packaging solutions to Design's seasonal initiatives that address the needs of the business and adheres to brand identity.
- Collaborate with Design, Marketing, Merchandising, Legal, Raw Materials and Licensors through the design process.
- Track project progress and history through Wrike project management program.
- Prepare final approved art to hand off for mechanical production.
- Provide concepts/graphics for Trend Presentations and Market Floor Sets.
- Collect and archive inspiration materials and vendor samples.
- Manage archive of images, fonts, and graphics.
- Other duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years in a similar role.
- Trim and packaging experience preferred.
- Portfolio of relevant samples required.
Graphic design degree or equivalent education/experience.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Knowledgeable of print production, finishes, and substrates.
- Ability to draw concepts, create die lines, build paper mock-ups.
- Capable of assisting in the development of marketing copy in a brand's voice.
- Interest in menswear brands, trends, and fabric technology a big plus.
- Ability and interest in photography, retouching, and illustration also a plus.
Open studio work environment. Business casual attire with consideration for scheduled meetings and/or presentations.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top