Associate Designer, Mens Wovens--Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Designer, Mens Wovens—Tommy Hilfiger
The Associate Designer, Mens Wovens is responsible for assisting in the creation of original concepts in style, color and fabric by interpreting fashion trends with brand identity, as well as supporting the design team with styles and system maintenance.
- Assists Designer and Design Director w/ all parts of design process
- Responsible for designing minor categories from sketch through bulk approval
- Sketch with technical accuracy new styles and silhouettes for the season
- Set up style garment worksheets in ISIS
- Review and comment on fabric, trim, and art submits from Production and Fabric teams
- Review Lab Dips and make directional comments and approvals
- Develop trims and pitch colorways to CAD
- Maintain all style updates; black & white sketch, color and art updates, tech packs, Isis, mini boards
- Assists in all fittings and updates all comments
- Researches the competitive market in preparation of the upcoming season
- Contribute to seasonal design presentation and set-up
- Demonstrates product knowledge – fit, garment construction, garment production
- Designs salable product with the understanding of the target customer
- Bachelors or Associates Degree, preferably in Fashion Design
- 2-4+ years of related experience
- Highly competent in Adobe Illustrator
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, ISIS, Web PDM or similar, Excel, and Word
- Competency in Pointcarre textile weaving software, preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment
- Work closely with the entire Mens’s design team
- Eye for print, pattern and color a plus, with ability to create additional colorways of existing art
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top