Associate Buyer, Men's Apparel E-Commerce - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Buyer, Men’s Apparel E-Commerce – Calvin Klein
The Associate Buyer, E-Commerce assists the Buyer/Senior Buyer – E-commerce in managing day to day operation of multiple categories within a division. The associate buyer will be responsible for supporting the buying lead in addressing and managing e-commerce challenges and opportunities to support execution of strategic initiatives to achieve sales targets.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work with Buyer/Senior Buyer, E-commerce on company and divisional objectives, executing top level strategic initiatives with direct reports.
- Establish and manage relationships with 3rd party, wholesale partners + licensees. Solicit frequent feedback from partners in season and integrate into future departmental strategies
- Collaborate, in tandem with Buyer/Senior Buyer – E-commerce, with E-commerce content + marketing teams to ensure that merchandising objectives are supported and aligned with site content and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with global (EU + Asia) buying, merchandising and wholesale teams to create a balanced assortment in terms of: brand appropriateness, fashion vision, quality, fit, value, price point, style/SKU count and key item depth
- Partner with planning to develop effective class plans, pricing strategies, & execute POS
- Identify key opportunities; analyze the business and react with timely reorders and cancellations to maximize business
- Take active role in e-commerce management meetings (business review meetings, monthly OTB, etc), presenting in-depth analysis of respective departments and classifications; must be able to sell and validate point of view with facts and analysis
- Execute alignment of site merchandising strategies with pre-season buy initiatives and in season sell out.
- Issue commitment sheets + PO’s for seasonal orders. Manage PO logs and receipt reconciliation to ensure on time delivery of product.
- Pull weekly reporting suite for distribution
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years retail buying experience with 1 – 2 years of e-Commerce exposure (indirect)/experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Must be highly organized & possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top