If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Performs daily operational and administrative functions to ensure smooth operation in the E-Commerce buying department.
- Develops relationships and follows through with cross-teams: Planning, Forecasting, Marketing, Merchandising, and Customer Service on the day-to-day details of the business.
- Responsible for Bulk/PO cycle throughout multiple systems, for all product categories.
- Track PO deliveries from wholesale warehouse to E-COM warehouse of all products and maintain spreadsheets accordingly.
- Monitors sales on a weekly basis. Analyzes daily/weekly/monthly reports which support buying department’s financial decisions. Analyzes style, color, and size selling and communicate finds to the buyer, proposing actions to be taken.
- Supports Buyer in the selection and purchase of product to augment planned assortments based on trend data.
- Maintenance of inventory levels for all fashion, core and basics stock merchandise.
- Responsible for On Order management.
- Responsible for all reconciliation updates as it pertains to assortment plans.
- Prepare weekly merchandise analysis reports and develop best/worst seller document.
- Work with buyer and planner to monitor OTB
- Ad hoc web metrics reporting using Omniture
- Significant experience with Excel, pivot tables, v-lookups & retail math
- Understanding of OTB and retail systems to support and manage inventory
- Experience in Island Pacific, ACS & 7th Online preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work well across multiple departments and independently
- Knowledge of Web Analytics and other ecommerce systems
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top