Associate Buyer, Bags and Small Leather Goods - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Associate Buyer, Bags and Small Leather Goods – Calvin Klein
The Associate Buyer is responsible for the daily operations of their assigned classification or department, ensuring that quality, inventory, and pricing strategies support the business concept. Works closely with Senior Buyer to develop conceptual direction, plan, procure and market merchandise for the assigned department or classification.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- With support of the Senior Buyer, purchases merchandise in the appropriate quantities, within the appropriate time framework, at the best prices.
- Works closely with planning and distribution staff to develop merchandise plans, react to trends and execute effective distribution strategies.
- Manages the OTB, with the support of the Senior Buyer. Analyzes business for future merchandise decisions.
- Interacts with Design and Sourcing, and maintains external communication with Licensees and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Maintains an active role in the planning and communication of marketing/floor set direction for his/her department(s).
- Visits stores to review presentation, stock content/levels, identify problems, and listen for suggestions, comments.
- Shops competition to monitor fashion trends, pricing strategies, and presentation techniques.
- Manages samples; keeps racks in order, reviews all TOP’s with manager
- Responsible for all day to day managing, planning and execution in the department, as well as processing of all paperwork, open to buy format, orders, vendor communication, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years buying/merchandising experience; prior 3rd party vendor experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong computer skills – especially MS Excel
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills required
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top