Assistant Store Manager - Full-Time - CALVIN KLEIN
- Woodbridge, Canada
TITLE: Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: Store Manager/Associate Manager
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
Assistant Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They work closely with the Store Manager to lead a team focused on delivering top line sales results. Assistant Managers support recruitment, talent development and performance management.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
- Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Partners with the Store Manager to make decisions that support brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger business objectives.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; quickly resolves customer concerns while exceeding their expectations.
- Leads merchandising execution, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with the Store Manager on new arrival merchandising decisions.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Creates and maintains schedules to support payroll strategies and budgets; assists in the oversight of expenses and inventory.
- Assists with business analysis and planning; conveys opportunities and customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Recruits and on-boards top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and provides observations to Store Manager.
- Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and assists in the coaching and development of associates.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
Back to top