Assistant Store Manager - Full-Time - CALVIN KLEIN
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
TITLE: Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: Store Manager/Associate Manager
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
Assistant Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They work closely with the Store Manager to lead a team focused on delivering top line sales results. Assistant Managers support recruitment, talent development and performance management.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
- Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Partners with the Store Manager to make decisions that support brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger business objectives.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; quickly resolves customer concerns while exceeding their expectations.
- Leads merchandising execution, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with the Store Manager on new arrival merchandising decisions.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Creates and maintains schedules to support payroll strategies and budgets; assists in the oversight of expenses and inventory.
- Assists with business analysis and planning; conveys opportunities and customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Recruits and on-boards top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and provides observations to Store Manager.
- Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and assists in the coaching and development of associates.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top