Assistant Merchandiser - Calvin Klein Underwear
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Merchandiser – Calvin Klein Underwear
The Assistant Merchandiser for Calvin Klein Underwear is responsible for assisting in product strategy and brand growth. He or she is responsible for helping the team with the development of the global assortment, merchandise strategies and facilitating department deliverables that support in meeting these objectives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assists in product vision and building the global merchandising line plan
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (cross functional and regional merchants) to influence and drive global alignment with all short and long range merchandising strategies
- Responsible for adhering to calendar and critical deadlines
- Collaborate with design and sourcing partners to confirm assortment details, facilitate product changes and establish pricing targets
- Partner with sourcing team to manage sample ordering and tracking
- Organization and maintenance of sample archives
- Assist in preparation for key milestone deliverables; create and compile CAD decks, seek out information and prepare analysis
- Support with late add requests from inception through execution
- Responsible for the input and updating of data in merchandising tools – seasonal line matrix and basics book
- Provide marketing and sales teams with product knowledge and serve as an informational resource
- Understanding of the consumer; re-search and support with competitor landscape analysis as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience: 1-2 years merchandising experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in merchandising or related field
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top