Assistant Designer, Womens Woven Outerwear and Bottoms - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Designer, Womens Woven Outerwear and Bottoms – Tommy Hilfiger
The Assistant Designer, Womens Wovens Outerwear & Bottoms will work with Womens Design team in area of design, development, organization and communication. Design and develop women’s Outerwear and Bottoms categories from conception to production.
- Assist and work with Womens Wovens team to develop and design women’s sportswear collections with a focus on Outerwear and Bottoms
- Assist in identifying seasonal fashion direction, merchandise trends and client needs
- Research competitive market
- Create seasonal presentation boards highlighting fabric, color and pattern direction
- Research and develop innovative trims each season
- Assist in preparation of initial tech pack with detail sketches
- Input and maintain technical packages and sketches in ISIS data base
- Organization and maintenance of design development including artwork, trims, fabric worksheets, initial development, finalized tech pack, line list, etc.
- Attend garment fittings and assist technical designers
- Work with trim department to develop, review and approve all trims
- Revise and update information in tech packs and communicate changes/updates to factories
- College degree; Fashion degree, preferred
- 1-2+ years of demonstrated experience in fashion design, required
- Ability to design and sketch; basic understanding of garment construction; strong design and color sensibility; product and fabric knowledge
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, knowledge of Windows, MS Suite
- Team player, ability to multi-task, must have sense of urgency when necessary
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top