Assistant Buyer, Womens--Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Buyer, Womens—Tommy Hilfiger
- Achieve/exceed departmental financial plans by supporting lead buyer
- Analyze business results in partnership with manager in preparation for weekly CFT. Develop the ability to draw top line conclusions and actions from analysis
- Offer recommendations on how to influence current business trends based on competitive insight (retails, promotions, key messages, etc.)
- Manage daily merchandising responsibilities, including: accurately building, editing and maintaining assortment sheets; reconciling and updating receipts; maintaining sample accuracy and handoff; communicating necessary information to cross-functional team in a timely manner
- Prepare all necessary documents and resources for major Milestone Meetings, including Hindsight, Buy Review, etc.
- Conduct research on competitive set including pricing, style, and key messaging information
- Demonstrate awareness of retail landscape
- Support lead buyer in line build/assorting process
- Participate on cross-functional team and make relevant recommendations to drive results
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners and participate as a solution-oriented team member, contributing to a high performing team
- 1-2+ years of related experience in Merchandising/Buying
- Bachelor’s degree; fashion-related major, preferred
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-management and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top