Assistant Buyer, Kids--Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Buyer, Kids—Tommy Hilfiger
- Support the Kids Merchant team in achieving and/or exceeding departmental financial plans
- Help to prepare all necessary documents and resources for major Milestone Meetings, including Hindsight, Buy Review, etc.
- Sample management: maintaining sample accuracy and handoff
- Data entry and assembly of reports and files for daily merchandising responsibilities, including: accurately building and maintaining or dispersing, on order recap, weekly/monthly/seasonal selling recaps, editing and maintaining assortment sheets; reconciling and updating receipts; communicating necessary information to cross-functional team in a timely manner
- Learn to analyze business results in partnership with manager in preparation for weekly CFT. Develop the ability to draw top line conclusions and actions from analysis
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness of retail landscape; Conduct research on competitive set including pricing, style, and key messaging information
- Support team in line build/assorting process
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners and participate as a solution-oriented team member, contributing to a high performing team
- College degree; Merchandising degree, a plus
- Strong to proficient computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); ability to learn systems
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be a positive, flexible, team player- Work independently as needed and have strong self initiative, prioritization, multi task and time management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree; fashion-related major or strong interest in retail preferred
- 1+ years of related experience in Merchandising/Buying/ Retail ideal
- Ability to lift or move at least 30 lbs for sample management and participate in possible store visits/ floor sets
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No emails, phone calls, or agencies.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top