Assistant Art Director--Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Art Director—Tommy Hilfiger
The Assistant Art Director is responsible to help develop and execute all creative marketing materials, with focus on Retail, Wholesale and select e-Commerce initiatives for Tommy Hilfiger North America as well as occasional Global initiatives.
- Develop seasonal collateral materials, mailers, in store signage, packaging, identity, etc. for TH anchor stores and wholesale in collaboration with wholesale partners
- Concept development, design and production of creative materials for all marketing projects for Retail, Wholesale, Licensing; direct projects from concept through execution
- Support development and execution of all collateral materials for seasonal runway shows, including invitations, run of shows, signage, etc.
- Handle occasion in-house photoshoots
- Responsible for packaging development for licensed goods and new businesses for North America Region
- Work closely with Senior Digital Art Director for consistent integration and approval of all projects
- Responsible to work within budget identified by Senior Art Director
- Strong influence with marketing strategy and broad decision-making with concept and execution
- College Degree in Graphic Design required
- 3-5+ years of experience in an Assistant Art Director capacity in Fashion Retail/ Luxury
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with a collaborative approach
- Strong in creative conceptualization
- Corporate identity, logo design experience, a plus
- Excellent layout and typographic skills with strong emphasis on of front of book pages, digital elements and corporate identity design
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent project management and team management skills
- Flexibility required to respond to changing needs of the business with adherence to deadlines
- Must be able to manage deadlines and execute workload in a high volume and fast paced environment while maintaining overall concept integrity and adherence to budget
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise and the ability to be incredibly creative under deadline
- Willingness to jump in and help out when needed – An eager, proactive and completely committed attitude
- Ability to work occasional late hours, and ability to travel when needed
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top