Assistant Art Director - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Art Director – Tommy Hilfiger
- Develop concept and design of creative materials for Company Stores while maintaining brand consistency
- Oversee graphic design of print and digital direct-to-consumer vehicles, regional advertising, and in-store signage. Integrate editorial content into marketing collateral and collaborate closely with copy team to communicate brand messaging
- Attract new customers and create deeper connections with current customers by utilizing custom content and personalization
- Work closely with Senior Art Director to ensure brand consistency and alignment are being applied to creative assets on all touchpoints
- Partner with Production at early stages of the creative process to ensure delivery of the most innovative creative while retaining a cost-effective approach
- Incorporate postal and regulatory guidelines into direct mail, email, and mobile vehicles
- Manage team to foster cross-functional relationships and effectively meet objectives, deadlines, and budgets
- Collaborate with Marketing to leverage testing and data to improve campaign performance
- Research and share design trends and competitive execution.
- Board concepts for internal presentations
- Ability to work with Internal partners in Marketing, Studio/Production, and Editorial teams, as well as cross-functional departments within Retail division
- Mantain and manage partnerships with external Agencies, Stylists, Photographers, Vendors
- Responsible for evolving creative strategies to improve effectiveness and/or reduce costs while continuing to elevate brand positioning
- 5-7 years creative experience in direct-to-consumer and retail environments
- 2+ years assistant art direction and leading a team
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Exceptional typography skills with knowledge of proper kerning, tracking, leading, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of direct marketing
- Advanced working knowledge of direct mail marketing and postal requirements in the U.S. and Canada
- Solid understanding of both print and digital assets with ability to integrate them seamlessly
- Knowledge of maximizing design to achieve production efficiencies
- Effective management of multiple, concurrent projects against aggressive timelines without compromising accuracy or quality.
- Experience directing a high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly present concepts to all levels of management
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Wrike project management system preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Creative thinker. Must be able to find the best solutions and develop methods to improve efficiency while meeting all project’s goals and objectives. Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and/or ad hoc projects
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top