Archivist - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Archivist – Tommy Hilfiger
Primary Purpose: The Archivist is responsible for supporting the Tommy Hilfiger Archives’ activities, including a major initiative to digitize and rehouse archival assets across all PVH brands. The PVH Archives serves to preserve and protect the company’s history and to provide an essential resource for associates.
1. OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Facilitate research appointments and help manage inventory of physical archives
- Assist maintenance of offsite archive space and installation of newly processed archives
- Rehouse, photograph and catalog onsite archival assets in accordance with documentation guidelines
- Manage accession process for new archival items
2. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Upload new digital records to PVH Archives Database
- Ingest and align data in tracking and research databases
- Enhance existing digital records and folder structure to meet the needs of users
- Facilitate archive requests across the company and work closely with international partners to support their needs remotely
- Research date and significance of archival objects; enhance metadata associated with archival records
- Develop historical content for company communication channels and associate engagement initiatives
- Support best-in-class archive curation for special presentations
- Align with legal support for research and fact-checking on assets’ usage rights
- Categorize archival assets to streamline future requests for usage
- Liaise with Legal Department to clear permissions for archival image use and draft loan agreements for property that leaves archive
Four years’ experience in a fast-paced corporate environment, fashion company or cultural institution
- Interest in and knowledge of American fashion history and contemporary industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with research databases and data input
- Experience in fashion/archive collections management a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs and Photoshop a plus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top