Analyst, Strategic Initiatives - PVH Corp.
The Strategic Initiative Analyst is a key contributor across a wide range of strategic projects. The Analyst is responsible for making significant contributions to project management documentation, knowledge management, executive summary communication, research, data collection and analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create and promote standard project management tools and ways of working
- Facilitate data governance best practices across diverse global team
- Contribute to Executive presentations through PowerPoint slide creation and editing
- Provide leadership offsite support and coordination - agenda creation, event logistics, attendee and executive communications, and content creation
- Complete ad hoc research and data analysis as requested
- Contribute to strategies and solutions that support PVH Supply strategic initiatives including (but not limited to) optimization, speed, flexibility, agility, leverage, newness & innovation and supply chain sustainability.
- Contribute to project management on key initiatives managed by Directors:
- Documenting project charters including Initiative Scoping, Definitions & Objectives, Desired End State, Impact/Measures of Success, Governance and Schedule
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-3 years in related filed
Education: Bachelor's Degree or experience that equates
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Research, analysis and synthesis skills
- Agility and appetite for learning
- Time management
- Proven skills and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top