If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Utilize JDA to create and maintain store sales and stock plans by class. Allocate merchandise to the stores based on store sales, receipt and inventory plans and mange store inventory levels to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turn. Provide quantitative analysis to support the business needs and to direct future purchases.
- Utilize JDA to produce store unit sales and stock plans by class based on historical performance and trend
- Develop store planning strategy for each class which includes determining volume group rankings, sales forecasting method, and historical planning basis to produce accurate sales plans
- Monitor the stores’ sales performance by class against plan to identify trends and store plans that need to be revised going forward
- Select similar store for modeling new store plans
- Allocate merchandise to the stores based on the store’s plans and/or style selling
- Monitor open-to-ship by class for each store to determine additional store needs or stock imbalances
- Identify and determine additional store receipt requirements and recommend reorder quantities by style and color
- Establish and modify store groups
- Participate in the planning process with the Product Planner and buyer by providing historical data and analysis to verify the plans are consistent with the store’s sales potential and meet the inventory receipt requirements
- Analyze and recap store sales performance on transitional merchandise, select store buys, test items, etc. to identify where there is sales opportunity
- Monitor core item sales performance and inventory levels by climate/region/district/store and make necessary adjustments to the plans and allocations going forward to maintain proper inventory balance
- Develop store assortments and transitional plans with the Product Planner and Buyers by quantifying the number of styles and colors needed for next season’s purchases based on historical performance
- Build opening assortments for new stores. Monitor flow of receipts being held for store to ensure planned inventory levels are being met.
DECISION MAKING: Ensuring the appropriate and timely allocation of merchandise to the stores. Manage store inventory levels by class, adjusting plans and allocations for performance trends and inventory levels to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turn.
- 1 -3 years retail experience in merchandising or distribution
- College graduate and/or industry experience
- Technical knowledge in PC-based systems and application software including JDA, Targit, Arthur Allocation and Island Pacific
- Strong analytical skills
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top