Allocator - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Allocator - Tommy Hilfiger
The Allocator will allocate merchandise to the stores based on store sales, receipt and inventory plans and mange store inventory levels to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turn. Provide quantitative analysis to support the business needs and to direct future purchases.
- Utilize JDA to produce store unit sales and stock plans by class based on historical performance and trend
- Develop store planning strategy for each class which includes determining volume group rankings, sales forecasting method, and historical planning basis to produce accurate sales plans
- Monitor the stores' sales performance by class against plan to identify trends and store plans that need to be revised going forward
- Select similar store for modeling new store plans
- Allocate merchandise to the stores based on the store's plans and/or style selling
- Monitor open-to-ship by class for each store to determine additional store needs or stock imbalances
- Identify and determine additional store receipt requirements and recommend reorder quantities by style and color
- Establish and modify store groups
- Participate in the planning process with the Product Planner and buyer by providing historical data and analysis to verify the plans are consistent with the store's sales potential and meet the inventory receipt requirements
- Analyze and recap store sales performance on transitional merchandise, select store buys, test items, etc. to identify where there is sales opportunity
- Monitor core item sales performance and inventory levels by climate/region/district/store and make necessary adjustments to the plans and allocations going forward to maintain proper inventory balance
- Develop store assortments and transitional plans with the Product Planner and Buyers by quantifying the number of styles and colors needed for next season's purchases based on historical performance
- Build opening assortments for new stores. Monitor flow of receipts being held for store to ensure planned inventory levels are being met
- 1 -3 years retail experience in merchandising or distribution
- College degree
- Technical knowledge in PC-based systems and application software including JDA Allocation, IPDW, JDA SSI and Island Pacific
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management, including ability to prioritize
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- MS Office and MS Outlook proficiency
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top