Allocator - PVH Corp.
The Allocator is responsible for monthly location and style distributions for multiple retailers. They work proactively to optimize location inventory levels and assortments to maximize sales and margin. The Allocator partners with Planning and Sales to identify regional trends that influences assortment decisions
- Develop and manage allocation strategy by account/door that balances Fashion and Core
- Drive execution of product allocation while optimizing store cluster inventory targets
- Analyze in-season store performance and callout opportunities/issues to Planning, Sales and Field Team
- Adjusts inventory levels and location assortments to maximize sales and margin
- 2-4 years of allocation, replenishment or retail planning experience
- Experience in a sku intensive, high door count environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong to Advanced Excel skills
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top