Allocator - PVH Corp.
The Allocator is responsible for monthly location and style distributions for multiple retailers. They work proactively to optimize location inventory levels and assortments to maximize sales and margin. The Allocator partners with Planning and Sales to identify regional trends that influences assortment decisions
- Develop and manage allocation strategy by account/door that balances Fashion and Core
- Drive execution of product allocation while optimizing store cluster inventory targets
- Analyze in-season store performance and callout opportunities/issues to Planning, Sales and Field Team
- Adjusts inventory levels and location assortments to maximize sales and margin
- 2-4 years of allocation, replenishment or retail planning experience
- Experience in a sku intensive, high door count environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong to Advanced Excel skills
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top