Allocations Analyst - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Make key decisions regarding divisional inventory. Manage orders vs inventory to ensure order fulfillment and meeting of financial estimates. Allocate and pick to ensure a steady flow of pick tickets to the distribution centers in combination with achieving customer expectations. Analyze stock spreading, oversold problems as well as tracking intake of merchandise required to fulfill customer orders. Daily reporting against monthly financial estimates including detailed evaluation and explanation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage priorities for multiple PVH brands/divisions to insure financial estimates are achieved.
- Analyze the order file vs incoming production each month to evaluate/call out any issues in achieving the financial estimates.
- Daily evaluation and analysis of financial estimate vs current state of business including details of unconfirmed vs confirmed and status of inventory. Speak to reach and call out any potential issues that will have financial impact to achieving the month's estimate.
- Track inbound deliveries of merchandise needed to fulfill monthly financial estimates.
- Evaluate oversold styles and manage resolution in a timely manner, thereby maximizing shipping potential based on priority. Partner with sales to resolve issues.
- Monitor "Need by Dates" to insure that dates are in line with the order file. Partner with Production to resolve issues so goods arrive on time to meet customer requirements and financial estimates.
- Monitor movement of goods from shipment from vendor to receipt at warehouse. Identify any potential issues. Partner with Production, Warehouse, Traffic/Transportation to insure goods instock on time to meet customer requirements and financial estimate.
- Prioritize container receipts for the warehouses in order to maximize warehouse productivity.
- Analyze the order file vs current receipts to send the warehouses picktickets thereby keeping warehouses with a consistent workload throughout the month.
- Partner with sourcing/production/merchandising/operations on any inventory issues.
- Monitor WIP: call out to Production to close out invalid units in ACS; report invalid intransit units to cost accounting for close out. Financial impact includes reducing incorrect Available to Sell reporting and inflation of surplus.
- Evaluate receiving errors and work with appropriate internal teams to resolve.
- Double check order file: Monitor and review order file to catch/call out any errors/mistakes CS may have missed.
- Analyze order file vs incoming merchandise: Publish late report to Customer Service/Sales
- Analyze order file vs on hand and incoming merchandise: Publish shortage report to Customer Service/Sales
- Analyze order file vs total inventory: Publish serviceability to Production, Customer Service, Sales.
- Evaluate order file for backorder and oversolds - partner with Customer Service to update order file.
- Work with limited supervision. Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years in Customer Service or Allocations preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- Microsoft Office
Back to top