If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
The Allocations Analyst is responsible for the management of specials orders from order receipt to order shipment. Assist the Allocations Manager in allocating and picking to ensure a steady flow of pick tickets to the distribution centers in combination with achieving customer expectations. Help with stock spreading, oversold problems as well as tracking intake of merchandise required to fulfill customer orders. This position is TEMP to Perm.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Special cut customer order management from receipt of the order from sales through shipment of the order.
- Customer Service functions include order entry and maintenance; contact with Sales and Accounts.
- Assist the Allocation Manager in the analysis of the order file each month.
- Assist the Allocation Manager in tracking inbound deliveries of merchandise needed to fulfill our monthly shipping budgets.
- Communicate with all distribution centers as to what orders are pack and holds and what orders are shippable.
- Work with the Allocation Manager to ensure oversold styles are addressed in a timely manner, thereby maximizing our shipping potential and ensuring the orders that do ship, are worthy of shipping. No broken scales.
- Work directly with customer service representatives for all divisions to ensure that the order file is clean, address oversolds, and cancel non serviceable balances as well as any other maintenance that affects the ability to pick efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in customer service required
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Must be extremely detail oriented
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top