Advertising/Graphic Design Internship - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Advertising/Graphic Design Internship – Calvin Klein
Within our in-house adverting agency, creatives such as Graphic Designers ensure that our brands desired message and image is conveyed to consumers. They are responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising, media or digital campaign and convey the artistic direction of our Chief Creative Officer Raf Simons.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assisting with presentation boards.
- Creating layouts of images and story boards.
- Printing and disking mechanicals.
- Providing project assistance as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Self-motivated, dependable individual who possesses strong communication skills.
- Must have familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- An understanding of typography.
- Possesses a strong interest in the new technologies reshaping the fields of fashion, design, and marketing.
- Possesses a basic understanding of video editing and digital design.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top