Advertising - Marketing Intern - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Advertising – Marketing Intern – Calvin Klein
The Advertising – Marketing Intern will be providing support to the Marketing team, assisting with maintaining the media library to the development of color charts to assisting with monthly media recaps.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assist in preparing competitive print analysis by utilizing CMR (Competitive Media Reporting).
- Assist in maintaining retail store media plans.
- Assist in preparing monthly media recaps.
- Organize accurate print circulation/demographic information.
- Assist with maintaining US/ International media library.
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as filing and correspondence.
- Development of US/International color charts.
- Create various charts illustrating Calvin Klein’s global advertising strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Self-motivated, dependable individual who possesses strong communication skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top