Accountant,Retail Accounting & e-Commerce, Finance & Operations, PVH SH
- Be in charge of the accounting treatment for shop in shop stores including: check the sales are reconciled with department stores, issue VAT invoice, AR collection etc.
- Be in charge of the accounting treatment and daily support for free standing store including: POS application, check the expense is correct base on the contract terms, bank reconciliation etc.
- Process the payment requirement timely
- Monitor regular report of AR status and action plan for the issues
- Monthly closing for expense accrual, PRC and US GAAP adjustment and next month expense estimate
- Be in charge of the daily accounting job for Hangzhou branch office
- Assist to internal and external audit, monitor the stores internal control per Sox's requirement
- Support Manager on any ad hoc job and project
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: At least 2-3 years of financial work experience. Preferably in the Retail Channel.
- Strong time management skills;
- Excellent computer operation level, especially OFFICE software, SAP experience
- Influential and effective communicator
Education: University degree, major in Finance and Accounting
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top