Accountant I - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Accountant I - PVH Corp.
This position is responsible for accurately processing the inventory for the outlet stores.
- Completes journal entries necessary for month end close
- Preparation of monthly statement package schedules
- Assist in processing of store physical inventory
- Communicates with store operations, retail divisions, accounts payable, traffic, and warehouse associates to ensure accuracy of store inventory
- Responsible for 100 + stores to assist and insure their inventory is accurate
- Communicate with district managers and store managers on a daily basis to assist with any inventory issues
- Assist in year-end audit and special projects as needed
Experience: 0-2 years experience
Education: Four year accounting degree
Skills: Strong PC Skills:(Excel, Lotus, Word) Able to perform in a fast paced environment. Strong written and communication skills. Team Player. Detail Oriented. Island Pacific and SAP experience is a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top