- Hong Kong
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
- Handle accounting operations including general ledger, accounts payable, vendors' master maintenance, prepare financial schedules, lease accounting update, account reconciliation, highlight the exceptions for action and variance analysis.
- Assist with monthly closing process and support the accounting team to meet deadlines.
- Liaise with vendors and/or relevant in-house departments on payment and expenses claim.
- Validate the correctness of payment request and supporting documents. Three-way matching review. Detailed checking to ensure consistent and accuracy accounts booking to SAP finance system.
- Processing of invoices and payments on time through electronic banking system. Arrange for endorsement and approval in compliance with corporate policies.
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices / vendors' statement proactively and prepare accounts payable aging reports.
- Prepare weekly cash-flow forecast / reporting, and updating financial schedules for audit purpose / taxation requirement.
- Participate corporate projects related to finance operation involve user acceptance test (UAT), regression test, new system implementation, and ac. Hoc tasks.
- Run reports by using company's financial system (i.e. SAP) to collect information for financial analysis.
- Support superior to prepare financial schedules for annual budgeting, monthly forecast and department cost control.
- Participate external audit, SOX compliance to ensure finish the assessment test on time.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years work experience relevant experience preferably gained from MNC and Retail industry.
Education: Professional diploma or degree holder in Accounting with professional qualifications would be given priority.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and work independently
- Strong Analytical skill and detail-mind
- Well versed in MS Excel application
- Solid experience in SAP / HFM / Essbase is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Back to top