Account Support Analyst
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Account Support Analyst
Make key decisions regarding divisional bookings. Manage purchase orders vs bulk orders and projections to ensure accuracy and meeting of financial estimates. Analyze EDI transmissions to identify issues and troubleshoot to determine how best to resolve. Comprehensive review and daily reporting of unconfirmed balances to track against monthly financial estimates. Focal point of communication for Sales, Accounts, PVH warehouses and PVH logistics departments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage order file for multiple PVH brands to ensure accuracy so that financial estimates are achieved.
- Track daily unconfirmed units and dollars against estimates by account to identify what is required to reach monthly financial goals. Distribute findings to Upper Management.
- Partner with warehouses on all shipping issues, extension requests, special projects, samples, and transfers to ensure financial goals are met.
- Troubleshoot EDI error and suspense files to determine cause for the error. Execute action/s to resolve, publish finding to Sales and Accounts.
- Monitor fashion Edi transmissions against bulks to ensure proper alignment of details such as: style, color, size, qty, price, shipping window, and net terms.
- Analyze replenishment EDI transmissions against projections, ascertain inventory levels and publish overage findings to planning and operations.
- Communicate with Sales/Accounts on any issues regarding pricing on bookings to maintain accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor order file for weekend start ship/cancel dates and line date issues - partner with sales and accounts to correct and ensure valid ship windows.
- Partner with Strategic Services with any special handling requirements or logistics issues.
- Double check pick tickets: Monitor to ensure all orders are dropped on pick tickets as needed to catch/call out anything the Allocations team may have missed.
- Analyze and Acknowledge PO changes in EDI. Partner with Strategic Services and Accounts to ensure PO's ship accurately to prevent chargebacks.
- Research chargebacks to determine validity and partner with credit to reverse where possible.
- Issue pro-forma invoices and partner with credit on cash in advance accounts and credit held customers calling out any issues that may impact the monthly financial estimate.
- Manage ISD orders. Monitor Cut and Sold and run Available to Sell reports to ensure Accounts do not over confirm/take goods from other accounts.
- Evaluate order register for any back orders to be cancelled and identify any necessary extensions.
- Manage hold codes on orders to control what allocates/tickets. Partner with Allocations.
- Partner with Sales to correctly issue return authorization requests so that they correctly reflect in the Financials.
- Track 7th Online orders in EDI. Publish report to Sales and Operations.
- Prepare, obtain approvals and publish air forms to Transportation group to prioritize new store and high priority shipments.
- Manage cross reference tables for sku based customers.
- Provide, coordinate and facilitate ACS training and documentation for new Associates and other Departments.
Experience: 2+ years (Account Support or Allocations)
Education: Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Office
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top