Account Executive II - Calvin Klein Underwear
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Account Executive II – Calvin Klein Underwear
The Account Executive II is responsible for selling Calvin Klein Men’s Underwear to our retail partners. He or she must achieve sale plans, drive strategic growth and protect the profitability within the division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop, present, monitor and react to sales plans that deliver top line and bottom line growth. (Retail OTB, item tracking and forecasting).
- Research sales of both own as well as competitive product to discover new opportunities for growth through product extension (size, model, and color), regional opportunity, and competitive set.
- Establish a strategic partnership with account to further understand the product needs and opportunities.
- Foster an alliance between the buyer, the store marketing group, and marketing in order to develop an in store POS visual presence.
- Monitor item selling weekly (sell thru, AUR) against plan and react accordingly.
- Fiscal Reporting monthly current ship month projection as well as total year forecast.
- Allowances (Budget, Forecast, Process)
- Timely confirmation and tracking of monthly shipments.
- Review best and worst sellers with design, both internal and external.
- Work with field marketing to improve in store position, execution, and performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience with proven results in a sales capacity
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Ability to lead a presentation with confidence.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high fashion aesthetics
- Flexible to travel
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top